Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday, 1/6/2009 (38 Weeks, 4 days)

Well, I'm kind of excited. I just got back from my training session with Joe and he thinks I might be a little ahead in my training. He says that I may be ready for an earlier show. He could also tell that the diet is working so I'm happy about that as well.

Tonight's workout was high reps/low(er) weight on the back and low reps/high weight on bis. Both were pretty tough but I gave them my all and I'm pretty wrung out. I did have more energy than I have had and that felt wonderful.

I think I may have strained my left calf muscle because it is still very sore, even to the touch. So, I guess I won't be doing many calf exercises for a while...

Meals are planned, prepared and packed for tomorrow:
M1: EAS MRP Shake, 1/2 c. strawberries
M2: 3/4 c. eggbeaters, pear
M3: protein powder, 3/4 c. oatmeal, apple
M4: 3 oz tilapia, 3/4 c. potato M5: 3 oz chicken, 1/2 c. green beans
M6: 3 oz tilapia, 3/4 c. rice, 1/2 c. broccoli

Progress towards the "Be The Change" goals:
-----------------------------------------------
Goal 1: Body Fat at 22%, Waist @ 27.5", Hips @ 38"
Meals for today:
M1: EAS MRP Shake, 1/2 c. strawberries
M2: 3/4 c. eggbeaters, pear
M3: protein powder, 3/4 c. oatmeal, apple
M4: 4 oz chicken, 3/4 c. sweet potato
M5: 3 oz salmon, 1/2 c. broccoli
M6: 4 oz chicken, 3/4 c. rice, 1/2 c. broccoli

Drank 192 oz of water

Meals are prepared and packed for tomorrow (see above for the plan)

Workout: Back/bis
Goal 2: Work on relationship with God Read day 6 from the daily bible
-----------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Lisa I am glad to hear you had a great workout and I cant wait to see some pics of your results....when do you plan on competing now instead of October?
    I am 12 weeks away from my comp in April and look forward to the journey.

    ReplyDelete