Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday, 1/4/2009 (38 weeks, 6 days)

Aimee and I are back from Chattanooga. It was a long drive but I now have her back pretty much full time until spring break. I really, really, really MISSED that girl!


I have ALL 6 meals planned, prepared and packed for tomorrow:

M1: EAS MRP Shake, 1/2 c. strawberries

M2: 1 1/4 c. eggbeaters, pear

M3: protein powder, 3/4 c. oatmeal, pear

M4: 3 oz tilapia, 3/4 c. potato

M5: 3 oz chicken, 1/2 c. broccoli

M6: 3 oz tilapia, 3/4 c. broccoli



Today was tough getting all the meals in. I finished M4 at 7:00 p.m. Mainly because I got up late and then the 4.5 hour drive... I have drank almost 96 oz of water. No cheats today either! Aimee got chocolate from vending at the rest stop and I wasn't even tempted - 1st time in a couple weeks! I will get at least one more meal and the rest of the gallon of water in tonight.


I got my legs and shoulders done before leaving for the drive. I did the workout at Fitness 19 and was able to do the walking lunges. I also increased my weights on the military press and the shrugs. It was a good workout considering I am still sore from Thursday's marathon workout - I would have taken today as a rest day if I didn't have something planned for tomorrow and Wednesday nights that will interfere with my workouts. I have 3 sessions planned with Joe this week, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and I'm sure he's planning to kick my butt!



Progress on the "Be The Change" goals:

-----------------------------------------------

Goal 1: Body Fat at 22%, Waist @ 27.5", Hips @ 38"

Meals for today:

M1: EAS MRP Shake, 1/2c. strawberries

M2: 4 oz Chicken, 3/4c. brown rice

M3: EAS MRP Shake, 1/2c. strawberries (easiest to carry on trip)

M4: 4 oz Chicken, 1/2 c. green beans

M5: 3 oz Salmon, 3/4c. brown rice

M6: too late and didn't have time to eat it

Drank 128 oz of water

Meals are prepared and packed for tomorrow (see above for the plan)

Leg/shoulder workout done.

Rest day will be Monday and Wednesday due to appointments for my daughter.

Goal 2: Work on relationship with God
Read day 4 from the daily bible

-----------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Good going Lisa! You are really on track. Is anyone helping you with the diet for your comp prep? Aimee is from tracker right? Is it AimeeD?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! My trainer is helping me with the diet. Aimee is my daughter's name. I did meet AimeeD at the TN weekend and mentioned to her that my daughter's and her names were spelled the same way.

    ReplyDelete