Saturday, January 3, 2009

Be the Change 18-Week Challenge Goals

Goal #1:
Prepare for body building competition on October 3, 2009.

Specifically, at the end of these 18 weeks, I am at least 22% BF having at least a 27.5" waist and 38" hips. Measurements will be taken by tape measure and by using http://www.linear-software.com/online.html, the BF% will be calculated. I will use Jan's SS to ensure that I am on track, my meals will be posted in my blog for the day no later than noon the next day (taking into account how busy I am at work). I am currently at 35% BF, 34" waist, and 40.5" hips.

Plan of Action
Planning all meals for the week on Sunday.
Packing meals each night for the next day.
Drinking at least 128oz (1 gallon) a day of water.
Performing 6 workouts as planned by my trainer. 1 rest day a week.
Eating meal plan as provided by trainer.

Obstacles
Not planning.
Not following the plan.
Cheating when not allowed to.
Injury.
Overtraining.

Goal #2:
Work on my relationship with God by reading the daily selection from the "Two Year Daily Reading and Prayer Bible". Each selection has an Old Testament and a New Testament passage starting with Genesis and Matthew. By the end of the 18 weeks I will have read 126 days of passages from the Daily Bible.

Plan of Action
Read and reflect on the passages selected for each day in the Daily Bible.
Praying.

Obstacles
Not planning.
Tiredness.
Not having time.

I started the challenge on January 1, 2009 and will complete it on May 6, 2009.

-----------------------------------------------
Progress
Goal 1: Body Fat at 22%, Waist @ 27.5", Hips @ 38"

  • Meal plan was received on 1/1 and groceries obtained on 1/3.
  • Meals are planned for 1/4 thru 1/10 and will officially start on 1/4.
  • Workouts performed on 1/1 (legs/shoulders/calves/abs), 1/2 (back/bis) & 1/3 (chest/tris/abs). Rest day will be Monday and Wednesday due to appointments for my daughter.
  • A gallon of water drank each day.
Goal 2: Work on relationship with God

  • Read day 1 on 1/1, 2 on 1/2 & 3 on 1/3
    -----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment