Tuesday, December 30, 2008

39 Weeks, 3 days

Well, nothing too spectacular happened today. I got the BF to help me clean half of the living room. I still have the other half to do (half of that is mine and the other half is his. I'm going to get my side done tomorrow because I'm not going to workout - maybe go for a walk at most.

Tonight I did Chest/Tris and had a tough time getting through it. I was going to do legs/shoulders but Rachel & Michelle (trainers at the gym) convinced me to take Michelle's leg class on New Year's day from 9 to 11 a.m. I may also come back and do the shoulders/traps class at 3 p.m. At any rate, I want to be fresh for the marathon session with her. In a weird way, I'm looking forward to the workout!

Tonight, I really didn't have any energy - may have a lot to do with the fact that I'm not eating like I should. When I say not eating like I should, I'm saying I'm eating crap! I'm working on getting back on the wagon very hard by the 4th.

I have a dental appointment in the morning - not looking forward to that. Then I will do my side of the last half of the living room and catalogue the DVDs piled up in my bedroom.

I'm really, really, really looking forward to the New Year. This next year is going to be life changing for me. Just a year ago I was weighing 276 lbs and in just under a year I will be competing in my first body building competition. That just blows my mind! I'm going to be in the best shape of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment