Wednesday, December 24, 2008

9 Months, 1 Week, 2 Days - Christmas Eve

Today is Christmas Eve and I am at work until about 2:30 or 3:00. I don't have any plans as far as Christmas goes... My BF will probably go to his house tonight so I will have some alone time tonight and tomorrow since my daughter is also gone to her father's until Jan. 4th.

I plan to do my chest/tris/abs tonight at home since both gyms (Joe's and Fitness 19) will be closed at 1:00 and closed tomorrow as well. My rest day is tomorrow but I may take a walk or something. I'm thinking that I may get a jump on the house cleaning as well since I won't have to worry if I'm bugging the BF with the noise, etc.

I'm so looking forward to having the next week and a half off from work. Sleeping late and getting stuff done around the house...

Oh, I had a great workout last night. Joe texted earlier in the day saying he couldn't make it because he was snowed in in Chicago (he's a flight attendant.) So, I went ahead and did the planned workout by myself - it was back and bis. I still really don't like pullups. My elbow was sore afterwards so I took some advil and put some ice on it and it is doing better today. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment