Friday, December 26, 2008

9 Months, 1 Week

I cleaned the kitchen yesterday and boy was that a job. Yes, it was Christmas day. No one but me here at the ole homestead. It took me 5 hours to clean it but it is good to go for another couple years (naw, just kidding, but it IS clean!)

I didn't workout yesterday like I had planned and the eating was REALLY ugly. I'm mostly back on plan today - worked out with Joe but the eating still not so hot but not as ugly as yesterday. The BF was here all day so I didn't start cleaning until he left at 5:00. I cleaned the two hall closets and the laundry room. Oh and we FINALLY sold the BowFlex TreadClimber... YAY! I hated that thing!

Okay, now my workout for today (chest/tris/abs):

Chest (all weights are the last set)
Incline Bench Press: 125 lbs (increase of 20lbs) - 4 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flys: 35 lbs (increase of 5 lbs) - 6 reps
Pullovers: 45 lbs (increase of 10 lbs) - 10 reps
Incline Cable Flys: 35 lbs (increase of 5 lbs) - 12 reps
Incline Pushups

Tris (all weights are the last set)
Close Hand Press: 105 lbs (increase of 20 lbs) - 5 reps (edited to add bar weight!)
Decline Nosebusters/Skull Crushers: 98 lbs (increase of 20lbs) - 8 reps (edited to add bar weight)
Rope Overhead Extensions: 80 lbs (increase of 30 lbs) - 6 reps
Rope Pushdowns: 80 lbs (increase of 20lbs) - 8 reps
Bench Dips

Needless to say the cleaning tonight was interesting. Next chest/tris workout will be pretty much the same except no increases in weight and higher reps (Joe doesn't want me to increase unless he's there to spot and ensure that I'm doing good form.)

Tomorrow is legs/shoulders with Joe so I'm sure we'll be going heavy and there'll be increases as well. Then more cleaning... It'll probably be the office since the dog isn't here and it REALLY, REALLY needs to be cleaned!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, I am so proud to read how much you are lifting. You are one strong lady!!! You beat me on nearly everything you little She-Hulk! You are a beautiful powerlifter my dear:)

    ReplyDelete